GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

I was thinking that was a treat kind of thing, nothing to be expected... hopefully my silver Hmong hatch healthy, I do plan on keeping them all, even if they have to stay in my house...though that would be about a year out before I could expect to contribute to the games ;) Those will be a cool prize...
(Parents)

I was thinking that was a treat kind of thing, nothing to be expected... hopefully my silver Hmong hatch healthy, I do plan on keeping them all, even if they have to stay in my house...though that would be about a year out before I could expect to contribute to the games
wink.png
Those will be a cool prize...
(Parents)
Wow - those are really beautiful!

I don't have anything to share yet either - unless someone wants barnyard mix eggs.
gig.gif

I was thinking that was a treat kind of thing, nothing to be expected... hopefully my silver Hmong hatch healthy, I do plan on keeping them all, even if they have to stay in my house...though that would be about a year out before I could expect to contribute to the games ;) Those will be a cool prize...
(Parents)

1f631.png

I was thinking that was a treat kind of thing, nothing to be expected... hopefully my silver Hmong hatch healthy, I do plan on keeping them all, even if they have to stay in my house...though that would be about a year out before I could expect to contribute to the games
wink.png
Those will be a cool prize...
(Parents)

droolin.gif

[COLOR=B22222]GUESS THE GENDER[/COLOR] No prize, just practice. Hatch date 11/07/2016 - 7 weeks old. Ultimately @Auroradream26 will have to tell us know what they are. Blue Green Orange Pink Yellow
Ok, so, just for whoever is curious, now that these guys are here, I'm thinking that yellow, pink, and blue are all pullets. Green and orange both definitely look like boys. I will keep everyone posted and update again about them in a month or so. They're all happy and healthy and I think they've finally all settled in to an official pecking order in the group. They're even becoming a bit more social now after seeing the ones that hatched here come running and jumping on me when I open the brooder. They'll come close to look and see what's so exciting. They won't let me touch them yet workout panicking. I guess it takes some time :) The 2 that I already moved out to the main coop (they had some leakage) are thriving with 3 other young cockerels that moved out with them. They've been free ranging and darting around all the older chickens. They even made their way past the wood pile and almost to the front yard today. They're like a tiny little cockerel gang lol. Sorry for the book. A little update turned in to a big one lol.

Ok, so, just for whoever is curious, now that these guys are here, I'm thinking that yellow, pink, and blue are all pullets. Green and orange both definitely look like boys. I will keep everyone posted and update again about them in a month or so.

They're all happy and healthy and I think they've finally all settled in to an official pecking order in the group. They're even becoming a bit more social now after seeing the ones that hatched here come running and jumping on me when I open the brooder. They'll come close to look and see what's so exciting. They won't let me touch them yet workout panicking. I guess it takes some time :)

The 2 that I already moved out to the main coop (they had some leakage) are thriving with 3 other young cockerels that moved out with them. They've been free ranging and darting around all the older chickens. They even made their way past the wood pile and almost to the front yard today. They're like a tiny little cockerel gang lol.

Sorry for the book. A little update turned in to a big one lol.

Glad they are doing well!!

*still got money down that yellow is a slow developing cockerel, sorry* :oops:

Back
Top Bottom