~*~Genetically High RP (Role Play)~*~Unlike Any Other! {Restart!}~*~

"I think there's a gun shop or police station or something just down the road, we'll need the weapons and ammo if we're going to be hunting or fending off those things with any success. I'm going to go look for anything that could yield an arsenal, any volunteers?" Dirk said as he switched the strap of the Carbine onto his other shoulder.

Meanwhile in the infimary, Connie suddenly began coughing up blood in large gurgling spurts. Her heart began beating rapidly and her mind struggled to break out of unconsciousness as she struggled to breath.

((idk what to do w/ my charries
sad.png
))
(Where/who are they?)

"Ok. If the creatures come back, who should we tell first?"

(What's been happening?)
(A group went to town to find supplies)

Garret shrugged "I don't know who's in charge, most of the people here are in the infirmary" Garret said
"I don't think anyone is in charge right now." Noa said

"Ok. If the creatures come back, who should we tell first?"

(What's been happening?)

(A group went to town to find supplies)

Garret shrugged "I don't know who's in charge, most of the people here are in the infirmary" Garret said
"I don't think anyone is in charge right now." Noa said
"So, if the creatures attack, we just tell as loud as possible until someone hears us. Got it," Mickey said, grinning. Richard rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath something about how only Michael could find the humor in a situation like this.

"So, if the creatures attack, we just tell as loud as possible until someone hears us. Got it," Mickey said, grinning. Richard rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath something about how only Michael could find the humor in a situation like this.
"Basically, yeah" Garret said, grinning.

"Basically, yeah" Garret said, grinning.
Shaking his head, Richard jumped straight up onto the ceiling and crawled to the doorway.
"Hey, weren't you in my science class?" Michael asked Garret.

Back
Top Bottom