~*~Genetically High RP (Role Play)~*~Unlike Any Other! {Restart!}~*~

Miki strung the bow and put it over her shoulder and chest, tying one of the quivers to her belt and the other to her shoulder. She brushed her black curls from her eyes, which did nothing cause they just fell back into the same place.

Slowly, miki reformed into a crouched position. She peeked over the top of the shelves at them, wishing she'd gotten her stuff and made a run for it. She looked at the windows and realized she had cracked them with her yelp. "Oops." She said softly.

"Sorry, I'm still a little jumpy from the attack." Dirk said, blushing a bit. He held one hand to his ear for a moment, saying "Is it just me, or was that yelp stupidly loud?"

(How come you seem to always get stuck alone with a bunch of girls, Dirk? We both know that situation and you really don't mix.

Dirk:I don't know, man. I don't know.)

Last edited:
"Sorry, I'm still a little jumpy from the attack." Dirk said, blushing a bit. He held one hand to his ear for a moment, saying "Is it just me, or was that yelp stupidly loud?"

(How come you seem to always get stuck alone with a bunch of girls, Dirk? We both know that situation and you really don't mix.

"It was, but I think that I've finally adjusted to my new hearing," Jenna said.

Katherine headed off to the aisle that had axes.
"What's your name?" Jenna asked.

"Miki." She said finally. "And you guys are...?"

Miki blushed. "Sorry, it's one of my gifts. Trust me, you don't want to hear how loud I can scream... Around 218 decibels. And it takes 160 to rapture an eardrum." She said. "And I can't always control it. Especially when I get caught by surprise."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom