~*~Genetically High RP (Role Play)~*~Unlike Any Other! {Restart!}~*~

Kim looked over at Garret. "Yes. I'm not sure exactly where it comes from but i think it's bat." She shrugged and put another 24 arrows she had collected into a quiver. She could wash them off later.
(Or would they already know what animal their traits are from?)
(*Shrug* some of the others are saying like they know already, so I guess so)

"Oh, ok" Garret said and went back to collecting arrows
"Um, question" Noa said and raised her hand like she was in class, then dropped it. "What book?"

Kim looked over at Garret. "Yes. I'm not sure exactly where it comes from but i think it's bat." She shrugged and put another 24 arrows she had collected into a quiver. She could wash them off later. 
(Or would they already know what animal their traits are from?)

(I think most of them don't know for certain exactly what creatures their traits are from, but I think most of them have a general idea.)

(*Shrug* some of the others are saying like they know already, so I guess so)

"Oh, ok" Garret said and went back to collecting arrows
"Um, question" Noa said and raised her hand like she was in class, then dropped it. "What book?"
"Oh. Well It's the Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan." Kim said falling silent for lack of anything else to say.
(You should read it [to any person reading this post.])

"Oh. Well It's the Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan." Kim said falling silent for lack of anything else to say.
(You should read it [to any person reading this post.])
Noa thought a moment then nodded "Yeah I was waiting to read those, I got the series in my room right now."

(lol i've literally got them in my room... except book 11 :/ i want to get it asap tho. [you know, excepting the fact that book one is still on my lap because i'm too lazy to put it away.])
"You should read them... they're good." she said letting a ghost of a smile show through once more, though she was still nervous around people she didn't know, she was telling herself she felt at ease around garret and Noa so she would be. "And I've read a bunch of books before."

Last edited:
(lol i've literally got them in my room... except book 11 :/ i want to get it asap tho. [you know, excepting the fact that book one is still on my lap because i'm too lazy to put it away.])
"You should read them... they're good." she said letting a ghost of a smile show through once more, though she was still nervous around people she didn't know, she was telling herself she felt at ease around garret and Noa so she would be. "And I've read a bunch of books before."
"Yeah, reading books is one of my favorite things" Noa said
"When you aren't out getting into trouble" Garret said, grinning at Noa
Noa looked over to him and grinned "Well, what else was there to do with you gone the last seven years"

Back
Top Bottom