Georgia Here Too !!!!!

I had to cram ten chickens into a tiny little coop just now to prepare them for the bad storm coming ahead over Chula. Hopefully they will be fine by in the morning.

We raise Isbars, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Chocolate Wyandottes, Double Blue Laced Barnevelders, American White Bresse, Black Bresse, Black/Chocolate Split Orpingtons, Chocolate Orpingtons, Gold Laced Orpingtons, Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons, Cream Legbars, Breda, Silkies, Polishes & Speckled Sussex.

Hoping to add soon: Large fowl chocolate orpingtons and large fowl jubilees, & partridge orpingtons

Chicken lover from carrollton GA
smile.png

We have 6 ee's that are about 6 weeks old now.
Nugget
chickadee
fluffy
Sunshine
Meanie
Moe

Hoping all my girls are girls.
We are right down the road in bremen, 6 chickens and 18 baby chicks!

Hi there! I'm in Bolingbroke, between Macon and Forsyth. I have wayyyy too many animals, adding in turkeys to the mix now (to help with Mareks). Right now we have silkies, polish, a frizzle polish chick with wry neck (dangit), blue and black copper marans, one Easter egger and a pair of black Dutch bantams. Oh, and 2 sultan hens. Lots of chicks right now, but I'm in the midst of a Mareks scare. Meeting with the poultry lab vet this afternoon. Fingers crossed that it is NOT mareks!!

Back
Top Bottom