Georgia Here Too !!!!!

I'm Tennessee born and Georgia raised. I currently reside in Woodstock GA. Currently chickenless with a LARGE shed and a run in the works. My neighbor got me hooked on chickens, she has 14. They are like potato chips you can't have just one.

Georgia born and raised... in Liberty County. I've either had free range chickens or worked on a chicken farm off and on for years. With the six bought from the feed store a year ago, we are hatching and growing into a "hodgepodge" flock. They will be for meat and eggs... and some, I'm sure, will be extra special "pets" and be given names.

I would like a Buff Orpington roo, some Welsummers, Barred Rock and Deleware.

I'm still impatiently waiting for chickens of my own. I'll have to enjoy them vicariously for now. I still haven't convinced the bf that they're a good idea.
roll.png

Hello SpeckledHen and Ga Chicken Mom!
I know where Dorchester is and Fannin County. I spent my senior year of High School (100years ago) in Rabun County (RGNS). I love the north GA mountian. Mama doesn't like the cold so we are still in the south. I also spent a year working on a chicken farm in Madison County, a few years ago. I also know where Ellijay is. One of my brother's use to have a friend that lived there.
It's nice meeting you both
frow.gif

event.png

Hey Ya'll!! Woodstock, GA here. Didn't know we had so many Georgia peeps!
Hi Newnan Chic! I know we talked a few months ago about chics...can't remember what about, though. Whatcha got to swap?
Kelly
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom