Hi there...From Athens here...

1 RIR
8 Barred Rock
1 Austrailorps
1 Silkie Bantam Roo
1 Mottled Cochin bantam Hen
1 Buff Roo

Last edited:
Hey, North Georgia, about 40minutes above Atlanta, Cherokee County.

I raise:
OEGBs mottled and silver duckwing
I have:
Easter Eggers
Seramas
Cochins
Duccle's
and some game hens

Hey yall, I live in Ellijay & grew up around Canton.I'm just getting started raising chickens.So far I have......

1 Fawn Duckwing Roo
1 Silver Duckwing Hen
1 Dominique Roo
1 pullett I believe to be a Delaware
4 eggs due to hatch 5/24 (3 McClain game & 1 polish)
13 more due to hatch 5/27 (assort bantams)
I have GOT to get another bator.Thinking of building a homemade one.

My son got me the pullett for Easter,thought it would be funny.....till mom got more chickens.He says he got something started ........oh boy did he hahaha .....This is addicting!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
I wish you were close to Auburn, then I would have rented or maybe bought a pasture from yuo....can't find anything here, dying to build a farm house and have my own little farm.

Hi all,
I'm in Winder Ga, very close to Athens. I have unfortunatly one EE Roo. He crowed for the first time today. He is the sweetest thing. But I will have to rehome him because of my neighbors.

Hi everyone!
I'm new to this forum and I thought I would let you know that I'm from North Ga., Carpet Capital of the World....lol

I'm raising 5 RIR, 1 Brahma, and 5 Araucanas (1 Roo)
they are 5wks old.

Love this site, sooooo much info.

GaDawg
cool.png

Last edited:
I live in Canton, GA and we have only 2, but we love them! One is a Silver Laced Wyandotte and the other is a Plymouth. Great to see other GA chicken lovers!
big_smile.png

Hello! I'm new to chickens and to this forum. I'm in Cartersville,GA north of Atlanta. So far we've got 4 Golden Comets girls that are about 8 weeks old (we think). I've got to figure out how to build another coop/pen so I can get more.

Back
Top Bottom