German Shepherd (female) in Massachusetts, top ranked lines

Faverolle

Songster
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
Massachusetts
I am looking to find a new home for one of my girls. She is 22 months old and is from West German lines. Here father is the top ranked German Shepherd in the U.S from the GSDCWDA and also the United Schutzhund Club of America. Her mother is also a top ranked dog. Both parents have excellent conformation as well as this girl.

She has competed in several United Schutzhund Club conformation shows and finished no worse then fourth and also won the puppy category in the New England Regional event. She was started in schutzhund work but due to my returning back to work has not been worked lately.

Here are the reasons why I need to re home her. This dog was purchased as part of my breeding foundation. However last year she was bit by a carrying tick and developed ehrichiosis. She was treated and is due for her follow up re test in April. One of my other girls also had this and the follow up titer was almost zero so we are hopeful it will be the same for this girl. Most vets recommend that dogs that have contracted this disease not be bred.
In addition she does not get along great with other GSD females, more so then the usual female spats. She is alright with males and she is usually fine with other females from different breeds. This girl has a high drive and always pushes for dominance with other females however my other females are too dominant for this girl and they usually put the smackdown on her. She was treated several times for a skin disorder as well. She has been switched to a non grain type food and seems to be doing better on it but I wanted anyone interested to be aware of this as well. With my wife loosing her job and the fact that she does not get along with my other dogs I need to find her another home.

I would like to see her in a single dog home or at least without other GSD females. Please pm or email me if interested.

22819_kacee_isc2.jpg

Last edited:
To bad you are to far from me. I would love to have her. I had a GSD a while ago and I miss having one. I hope you find her a good home, Goodluck.

Last edited:
*drool*... too bad she wasn't available when I was in MA last August. I would've swiped her up. Been looking for a well bred non-breeder female.. and wasn't a puppy! Although I was told that the adoption costs are so ridiculous here on the west coast that many people said it was cheaper to have a well-bred dog shipped from the east and it'd still be cheaper.

PMing you... err.. I mean e-mail
smile.png

Last edited:
Here is a more recent picture from a couple weeks ago. Also I just realized that I did not have a price mentioned in my first thread. I am looking to get $500.00 for her. This for the most part is to cover several of the vet bills I recently had with her in relation to performing the snap test and antibiotics, etc. I would be more then happy to work with someone in regards to this for the right home. I prefer not to ship but that is not however out of the question. Also I will require that she be spayed by the new owner.

22819_061.jpg

Last edited:
ep.gif
WOW she is beautiful, I hope you fine her the perfect home soon. I wish I would have known and that I was closer, as I just bought a GSD pup for my DH for Valentines Day. And I paid more than 500.00 for this one.

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom