Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

I have good news
wee.gif

Oz is fine.
I wrote a private message to his mom on Facebook explaining how we were concerned for him.
She said he is fine. Very busy and his wife is in the US with him right now.

Hopefully she doesn't think I'm creepy for reaching out since she has NO idea who I am. I explained that in the 3 years this thread has been going, he has never had this big of an absence and there was a big concern for him. She seemed very nice and thankful for our thoughts of him. She said she would pass the message on.

What a relief! It's amazing how much you can worry about someone you have never met and probably never will. LOL

I have good news
wee.gif

Oz is fine.
I wrote a private message to his mom on Facebook explaining how we were concerned for him.

Hopefully she doesn't think I'm creepy for reaching out since she has NO idea who I am. I explained that in the 3 years this thread has been going, he has never had this big of an absence and there was a big concern for him. She seemed very nice and thankful for our thoughts of him. She said she would pass the message on.

What a relief! It's amazing how much you can worry about someone you have never met and probably never will. LOL

Fantastic news, thank you! I agree wholeheartedly about your last statement. I've made some wonderful friends from various forums over the years, some I've met and many I have not.

I have good news
wee.gif

Oz is fine.

Thank you for this update!

Great news! No, it's not strange to be concerned about someone you've never met. Before the internet, people had pen pals. It was essentially the same think, just slower, and you have to know how to write cursive.

Back
Top Bottom