Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Some would say that is a sign.....

.......Of global warming
such a hoax.
lau.gif

As a rule, I am pretty open here but I dont really say a lot about work so let me navigate through this if I can as they are very intertwined,

We chose Spokane because I was offered not only a great job but a career path. 

I plan to have my family with me as soon as possible however there will not be a plan to purchase a home yet as the career path could involve a few moves over the next 6 years. 

As such we will be looking for an adequate rental house, 3 bedrooms 2 baths and covered parking not too far from central Spokane. Hopefully a finished basement to lock the kids in LOL

The kids will be here before school returns in Summer so they will ease into the cold weather. I have no idea what I am going to do with my totally outdoor kids during winter but I figure we will just embrace it, The ski fields are very close so they will get lessons and lift passes every couple of weeks, Toni will continue ballet and Enzo has asked to learn the piano.

There are a couple of indoor pools for the kids to continue coached swimming. 

Summers will be lots of fishing and swimming.

One of the big appeals was the quality of public elementary schools. We were considering Pueblo Co but the schools were very poorly rated. Regardless, Enzo has an amazing mind that needs to be challenged, I predict problems with him and school in the USA. I will do a lot with him myself but he may also benefit from Koman or some sort of language lessons. I understand that the kid is four but he has a crazy brilliant mind, His capacity to learn is truly remarkable. He has distinct memories of my 50th birthday party when he was 14 months of age. When we returned to the party venue 3 years later, he described the band, what the lead singer was wearing and where we were seated. He perfects his Chinese studies without a tutor. When he does not score 100 on any test he takes, people now get a surprise. 2 years ago he asked me why the wind changed direction (we were having a typhoon pass close). I went into detail about wind shifting from hi pressure to low pressure areas and winds in the northern Hemisphere travel in anti-clockwise directions. He got it - then explained it to his teacher 4 days later back at school.

Mrs Oz will get a part time job as an NP in an Urgent care.

Sorry about Mozza...

Good plans, Oz... and I can say you were right about Pueblo schools... :/

Back
Top Bottom