Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Nicely done, that sounds like a pretty good price actually.
The price in the Philippines varies based on access to Manila. As we are as about as remote as you can get, we are about 15% lower.

I set up a table for the guys to be able to sell without me having to approve each sale.

We have a sow am selling off with a hoof issue I can't heal. Basically after 100kg pigs dont really go up in value. A 200kg sow will fetch about $20 more than a 100kg market weight porker.

I am all set to head off to the Phils for about 5 days at the end of next week.

I am currently doing some consulting for a hospital in Santa Monica. It takes me almost 2 hours to get 18 miles home each night. I have really had enough of LA>

I am all set to head off to the Phils for about 5 days at the end of next week.

I am currently doing some consulting for a hospital in Santa Monica. It takes me almost 2 hours to get 18 miles home each night. I have really had enough of LA>

Yep that was my commute from H E double hockey sticks.... twelve miles from Sorrento valley ONLY two Freeways....805 to 52

Heaven forbid there would be a game at the stadium.. Don't miss it...I sometimes miss working though. DO NOT miss the commute.

Oh and after three hours through Town... it was another our to get home... another sixty miles.

next job is goint to have to be a telecommute... Not waking up on the other side of a bridge ever again.... nope nope nope.

It's rice husk day. Each week the brooders get cleaned, bleached and new rice husks

Back
Top Bottom