Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

I lived off Alpine. Was a computer tech there. Where the tv repair was.
Rarely got out mostly walmart homedepot and get gas in Brookings lol

Ah, so no "small world" moments--I'm never out that way, though we did look at a house on Harmony a few years ago.

We used to spend a week every year at Jeddediah Smith state park when I was young, so mostly in the 70s. ( I'm a bunch older than you, LOL) Didn't go into town much though.

You could've just said 'twas when you were a kid--I could've figured the rest out myself ;-) Didn't start living here year 'round until '93, left in '97, then came back in 2006 and have been here since.

Happy 4th everyone! I managed to catch OZ on facebook last night and he responded to my message, he said he should be back on this thread next week. But he's still alive and was updating his farms facebook page last night.

Happy 4th everyone! I managed to catch OZ on facebook last night and he responded to my message, he said he should be back on this thread next week. But he's still alive and was updating his farms facebook page last night.

this is very good news... I knew he was extremely busy.... Moving house ... new job with huge responsibilites.... juggling time with his family HAS to be his priority...

deb

Back
Top Bottom