Girls had fun outside today!!

mamaboyd

Songster
12 Years
Jun 6, 2007
Kendal.Ontario,Canada
Well, it was coop cleaning time and the girls were itchy to get outside, so we let them in the run since it was so nice out. A few flew over the fencing since we haven't got a top on it yet( another thing to do this week!
smile.png

Anyhow, here are a few pics:

We escaped!!
inout.jpg

Dustbathing
dustbathing.jpg

My 3 youngest in their "run", a playpen area to keep them safe from the farm equipment going up and down the driveway. My son in the middle is my "miracle baby",he has a rare disease called Hurlers Syndrome in which there is no cure. He will be 7 on April 30th, and we are so lucky because most kids with disease rarely make it to this age without having a Bone Marrow transplant or Enzyme replacement therapy. My son had a bone marrow transplant 6 years ago.
100_2175rbk.jpg

Your girls are pretty, but I have to say that I just love your 3 human babies!! They are just precious. Children are amazing, and God is Good! Wishing you many, many more happy years with your family. Take care. God Bless.

Tiffany

Thats a very funny picture of the escaped girls, they are asking 'what ya doing in there?'
Your children are precious.
Thanks for sharing
smile.png

Thanks ibpboo! Ya, I was wondering why the rest of my girls didn't follow those 2 out of the run! Last year we couldn't keep any of them corralled in
big_smile.png

I couldn't get my oldest 2 kids in the pic with my youngest ones,but they are all my pride and joy.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom