Glad to finally be a Backyard chicken member!

Remember that I said I'm not too computer savvy? Well, what I just posted was supposed to have gone to "Ol Grey Mare". Sorry about that.

I have pictures of my chicken set up, but can't figure out how to put the pictures on here. I think I will have to go back to the tutorial and figure it out. It's either that or have my daughter do it for me... Anyway, I appreciate all the responses to my original post! You all are so kind.

@Grandchick10

welcome-byc.gif
so glad you have joined us and having fun with your flock.

If you want to address someone in the threads press shift and the @ sign and start typing their BYC name, it shows who you are addressing and sends them a notice that you mentioned them. ( took me over a year to figure that one out
big_smile.png
)

For pictures in a thread, look at the stuff above the typing field - the one with the smiley face, look to the left - the one that looks like a postcard, select it and it will let you upload a photo directly to the thread. I usually place pics on my desktop so when the prompt shows up to upload, I select desktop - easier to locate for me.

For pictures you may want to place in albums not attached to threads - explore your profile page - look to the top of the forum pages, far right and see your name, select there and the screen gives you more options to explore.

Feel free to ask questions, we are here to help.

Enjoy the forums and your flock.

Back
Top Bottom