GoFasterStripe, how are your ducklings? (Pics added!)

javajanie

Songster
9 Years
May 10, 2010
Southern MD
Are your chocolate runners still a good deal smaller? My choc. runner seems to be half the size of my blue runner. Just wondering. Hope all is well with you and your duckies!

Last edited:
My little chocolate runners are alot smaller but they are the feistiest of the bunch. The blues are biggest, then the F&W, then the chocs. I had them swimming today, they loved it, 1 of the chocs was like a little scuba diver, they all had a good splash about, water all over the floor, up the walls and I loved watching every minute of it. The pekin is huge compared to them all and nothing but a big bully, looks at me in a very sly way...so yes her name is now Sly, the blue with the black splodges is now called Squidgy, the chocs are Truffles and Sarsipius Brown. (Long story short, Mafia Wars friend said to call that black un after him, so i said that aint black its brown..he said whats a few shades between friends)
lol.png
a F&W is Bam..so 2 without names so far, a blue and a F&W. Let me post some pics so everyone can have their fix of cuteness.

Oh they are just so cute! I need to get some pics up. I've been taking plenty. I haven't done the water thing yet. But they already hop out of the cage when I open the front and hop on and off of my leg. Crazy ducklings!

Lost 1 of my F&W today. Got up this morning and it was on its haunches falling back wards. Took it out, put it in a box, water has Niacin in it, a bowl of feed. Got back from town and Bam was gone. R.I.P Bam x

Back
Top Bottom