Going to the Auction Tonite!!!!

Well I went this Friday. I done did what I said I wouldnt done do.

There they were....poised at an auction.....seemed like the rays of the sun glistening on their silvery backs......the echo of angelic voices and strumming harps in the background...as the glitter rainbow from above shines down on......

Ok enough of this.There were Silver Seabrights there!!!!

I didnt have any control.Frantically I searched me wallet to discover my DW didnt take out the debit card. AHA! I said and after an evil laugh,I proceeded to find a place to withdrawl the said monies needed to aquire said fowl.Upon the local BP I noticed I needed petrol for my frankentruck so I stopped next to the nearest available fueling pump. Hastely I jumped out of the truck and proceeded in the afore mentioned establishment. I found that the thurst was upon me so I ventured into the rear of the convienance for a refreshing beverage. I made an easy pick o-choice...7up. A mouth-watering taste of lime and carbinated soda. I went up to the customer service desk to pay for said same where a homely woman was prepared to accept my purchase.I handed the debit card and told her I also needed 20.00 dollars for my conveyance at the fuel pump.she proceeded to type on the appropriate keys and just before my purchase was done I asked her for cash back. I gasped in horror as she said in a sultry voice" we dont do cash backs". I frantically paniced, for a second or two, and greedily grabbed my card,paid for my purchases and left the accursed building. As I stomped back to the truck I wondered how I was going to purchase the seabrights...........

continue chapter 2 after 11:30 am est.

As I stomped back to the truck I wondered how I was going to purchase the seabrights...........

I filled my frankentruck with the pre-purchased fuel,closed my gascap,closed the gas door,got into my truck and drove off. I was thinking of the day { DW had made a withdrawl of 400.00 so I dont think I can take any money out} and I figgured I couldnt take any money out, so now how am I supposed to buy the seabrights?? I recently left some chickens I was selling at the auction before I went on my quest for money, gas and a beverage, so I went back and waited to see what was for sale. All this time I was up in front, watching the seabright chickens with envy and a little drool.The auction started at 6:30 but the chicken sale doesnt begin until the goats are sold.It was going to be a long wait.

...continued tomorrow....... at 7 am est.

caf.gif
pop.gif
Love the pic!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom