Going to the Vet!

Maddog_photog

Songster
May 22, 2020
San Diego, CA
I’m taking Waddles to the vet on Saturday. I’m deciding whether to take just Waddles or to take Chowder with us. In my experience of raising those two, they don’t do well separated. The doggo carrier I bought today will house both of them I think a little tightly but they’ll fit.

Attachments

• 226EE34E-888B-4C6F-AFB0-F2B54D4A3F93.jpeg
    226EE34E-888B-4C6F-AFB0-F2B54D4A3F93.jpeg
    465.4 KB · Views: 7
That's nice that your are considering bringing them both to the vet. I have a pullett who I'm having to isolate right now due to a dog attack. It's her first time being away from her flock, and she's the most social bird I've ever had😔. I've been considering bringing one of her buddies in to be with her, but am worried the interaction could exacerbate my girls injuries. I have heard that bringing another member of the flock with a bird on a trip to the vet is a good idea though. Good luck.🙂

That's nice that your are considering bringing them both to the vet. I have a pullett who I'm having to isolate right now due to a dog attack. It's her first time being away from her flock, and she's the most social bird I've ever had😔. I've been considering bringing one of her buddies in to be with her, but am worried the interaction could exacerbate my girls injuries. I have heard that bringing another member of the flock with a bird on a trip to the vet is a good idea though. Good luck.🙂
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom