Golden Retriever Thread!

Pics

LilJoe

Crowing
5 Years
Jul 15, 2016
Missouri
Post pictures of your golden retriever or Goldie cross!
This is my 9-10 year old Missy!

Ooh yay! I decided to expand my breeding program haha, i now have 3 female Golden’s and 1 male.
First female is Lexi, she’s the one who had puppies before, she’ll be having a litter February or March and then spayed and retired because she’ll be 5, and then i have Sadie, she’ll be bred early this spring for her first litter, and then a new girl who i just got two days ago, no name for her yet, and she’ll be bred this spring or summer. And my male, Rusty, he’s such a majestic looking AND acting dog, i love him!
So yeah.. i thought i was gonna stop breeding but i love the Golden’s sooooo much and my past puppies have turned out so well, everyone LOVES them. They’re adorable and have crazy awesome personalities, which is really important to me.
41CD5F4E-D76D-416F-BED2-12A894259702.jpeg

958F382D-F700-4F3D-B991-A891ECC9CA74.jpeg

1181C8D6-1426-4E8E-A63F-D0AB0A95EC91.jpeg

Last edited:
2nd picture is Sadie, i can’t wait to breed her!
And i would say they’re pretty intelligent, i haven’t had anyone do any special training with any of the pups yet so it’s hard to judge for sure.
But as far as basic obedience they’re all great.
This is Rusty, i couldn’t get his picture to upload on my first post
D286E11E-FEDF-4380-BC12-A0F6021EB712.jpeg

Not my best picture of him but my other ones won’t load for some reason

Awww, she is cute! I would love to get a golden retriever. I currently just have 2 mutts from the pound. They are sweeties though!

Thank you! Golden Retrievers are the best! I love mutts,too! Hey, I know they aren't GRs but, can I see them?

I will gladly post a pic of them! I thought about doing it the first time, but you said GR's, so I did not to do something you would not like.:)

I have a 9 year old Golden named Nellie. She was rescued from a local shelter when she was a young adult. She has separation anxiety and food aggression issues (with other dogs not humans) but we have learned to manage this behavior. She is very sweet and loyal though and saved me from stepping on a Copperhead snake a few weeks ago. Can't post a picture because my phone app won't let me.

I wonder if AKC is making any headway sponsoring the cancer study of Golden Retrievers.

AKC?

I will gladly post a pic of them! I thought about doing it the first time, but you said GR's, so I did not to do something you would not like.:)

Thank you for being respectful CuzChickens!

I have a 9 year old Golden named Nellie. She was rescued from a local shelter when she was a young adult. She has separation anxiety and food aggression issues (with other dogs not humans) but we have learned to manage this behavior. She is very sweet and loyal though and saved me from stepping on a Copperhead snake a few weeks ago. Can't post a picture because my phone app won't let me.

Nellie is a cute name! How did she save you from the Copperhead?

Back
Top Bottom