gonna ground me some kids! WARNING RANT AND PO'D IN GENERAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Ya, your eggs were in there as of the night of the 9th.. and some from colorado from a replacement order for a damaged shipment.
sad.png

Quote:
I would. i wouldn't put up with that
sad.png
My biologicals have to follow the same rules as my foster kids and vice versa. All kids created equal...

He does show me respect most of the time and knows what he can and cant do. But when his dad is around he does whatever. He has no respect for his dad and yells and screams at him. My kids cant believe his dad hasnt knocked him out yet. But he gets away with it. As long as I am not there. Wont do it in front of me. Knows better

Quote:
CARS, you know I am never on topic, but this topic was bout quail..... at the start....... the murder of about 90-100 eggs....
smile.png

Then I get young ladies that remind me that men aren't the only ones with a libido.......... ACK!!!!!! then someone reminded me my teenage daughters..........................ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to put the earplugs in and go LALALALALALALALLALALALALALA for the rest of the night.

lau.gif
clap.gif

My daughter is a really willful sort and active! My uncles home is full of antiques, some of them hundreds and hundreds of years old, authentic church organs, grand and concert grand pianos, victorian furniture etc etc. He owns NOTHING modern. We sit almost every evening and drink out of pricey waterford glasses, eat in the dinning room off of Spode under a crystal chandelier by handmade antique stained glass windows. If you don't think that 3 yr old gets her share of spankings you're crazy! She has to be on her BEST behavior and can't treat anything with disrespect as it's all irreplaceable. She gets more time outs, lectures and swats WITH the wooden kitchen spoon in that house then anywhere else. Yet every day where does she ask to go? She loves it there and knows darn well she's asking for it when she gets it... so it must not be all that traumatizing to her, if nothing else it's hardly working!
barnie.gif

I finally got a minute to sit down and read the rest of this one (kids are playing zombies eat your brains
big_smile.png
right now, keeps them busy for about 20 mins). Well, anything get resolved here, or are they still stonewalling?

Quote:
yeah yeah i know... I'm practically drowning in the sea of estrogen 5 days a week... theres twice as many of them as there are of us guys... only on the weekends does it sort of balance out.

And as far as what they are thinking?! H#LL NO!!!!! Don't wanna know
tongue.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
My hubby and I had four girls and a boy, and DH said if he knew THEN what he knows NOW, he would have bought stock in Kotex.
lau.gif

Quote:
yeah yeah i know... I'm practically drowning in the sea of estrogen 5 days a week... theres twice as many of them as there are of us guys... only on the weekends does it sort of balance out.

And as far as what they are thinking?! H#LL NO!!!!! Don't wanna know
tongue.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
My hubby and I had four girls and a boy, and DH said if he knew THEN what he knows NOW, he would have bought stock in Kotex.
lau.gif

Well, I know who dunnit, but as far as the knob being turned....... stonewalling. If that was a deliberate act, they are better actors than anyone I've ever met and should be in hollywood.

If anything, everyone's been looking forward to more hatching babies. Babies are cute, cuddly and fun, once they hit the feathering out stage ............ well Next weekend we butcher some quail for a BBQ, guess who doesn't get to try any
smile.png

Darn it, they were looking forward to it too!!!!!!!!!!

As far as Kotex goes............
10638_2ignoring.gif

Back
Top Bottom