good and bad reviews for MPC.

lilchicklover

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 16, 2011
I ordered from them and my chicks should get here today or tomorrow
big_smile.png
. what are your good and bad reviews of MPC?
ps. im a first time chicken owner...

I ordered my chicks from them as well and they all arrived safely, I'm in Wa state so my chicks came a long way!! Make sure you let the post office know when to expect them, I got a phone call with peeping in the background! The girls are now 13 weeks old and doing great! No complaints here!
thumbsup.gif

I have a very positive review for My Pet Chicken! I have ordered from them twice and have been super pleased with their shipping and chicks both times. My first order was in February. I like the fact that when they give you a ship date, that is the date they ship. No surprises. With my first order, they did not have one of my breeds and I had not left instructions for them as to what to do. Unfortunately, I had some unplanned, minor surgery and missed their mid-day call. When I came home in the afternoon (mountain time) and heard the message, I was just sick.
sad.png
Then the phone rang and one of the My Pet Chicken employees had stayed late to try to reach me one more time. I couldn't believe it! The chicks were shipped out the next morning, had two heat packs enclosed in the box with a gob of grow gel, and all the chicks arrived safely. I spent my recuperation time watching my brooder full of chicks. The second order went off without a hitch. My oldest chicks are 18 weeks now and are just wonderful.
love.gif
I'm already planning my next order from My Pet Chicken. Maybe this fall?
wink.png
Their website is the best and they have great information on the breeds and chicken raising in general. A++++
Good luck with your chicks and post pictures when they arrive!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom