Good Dog! I think...

Good for Kes! At least if somehow she ends up with the chickens you can hope she is as gentle with them as she was with the egg! Although, as much as she is afraid of maybe it wouldn't be a problem-they may scare her. My sil has a dog that is very lovable but, is scared of everything-even his own shadow.

that is too funny about her being afraid of everything my male boxer Wally is like that - he will give a great BIG BOY BARK if he is outside. put as soon as it rains,wind blows,the donkey across the street makes a noise - he runs into his dog house and will not leave for nothing - inside he is afraid of everything !! some watch dog I have.
love how Kes snuggles on the couch - all our " kids" do that to.
have you tried showing her a baby chick ( while you were holding it ) to see how she acts?
I tried with our crew- that was to funny, my youngest boxer Abbey wanted to play with it ( alittle to much ) wally was scared to death, my bird dog mix Dixie was scared of it, and DH's boxer Daisy looked like she wanted to eat it !

love Kes's blue eyes very pretty.

Julie

Cynthia,

That's so funny because Mollie (my Cocker/Pom baby) was in the yard last weekend with me. I had taken an egg out of the coop and placed it on my back steps to get when I went inside. The next thing I know Mollie is "slunking" up to me with something in her mouth. It's the egg I placed on the steps! She LOVES boiled eggs. I think she was trying to tell me, "Please get the shell off so I can eat this!" Kes is a beautiful baby!
love.gif

Cyn...what a beautifull girl you have there, and onviously very smart as well! She looks like a "daddy's girl" all snuggled up there on the sofa! Thanks for shareing that story.....very sweet girl!

Boy, her face in the second picture just says, LOVE LOVE LOVE. Look at how loved I am. Makes you want to just kiss her to death. How blessed you are to have her!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom