Good morning everyone!

Kaseyphelps

In the Brooder
Apr 18, 2024
New to the group and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Talladega Al and am new to raising ducks and turkeys and me and chickens are old friends ❤️ very happy to be part of the group and enjoy all the interesting and wonderful information I have learned from reading answers to many questions I have had that others have asked in the past.

Glad to meet you, Kasey.

You probably already found the Duck and Turkey forums here.

There are a few articles about care of both those birds:

DUCK care article

Turkey articles

Choosing healthy turkey poults

Basic Q&A Turkey Primer

Intro to Housing & Space for Turkeys

Managing Turkey Waste & Manure

Benefits of Backyard Turkeys

To look for articles on your own:

A. Use the SEARCH button, but use the Advanced Search choice, and select ARTICLES at the top of the box. Just enter your keyword(s) and scroll through your results!

B. I find it helpful to notice the rating and reviews. All articles are by BYC members, and all the reviews/ratings are as well. The ratings help a newbie like me sort the most useful and reliable articles.

C. You can bookmark the articles or posts you think you want to refer to again using that bookmark icon at the top of articles or posts. You can find them again by clicking on your own avatar and looking at the list of bookmarks you have built up!

With your experience with chickens already, you might be ready to write an article or two of your own! Take a look, and comment on a few articles. Then try it out if you like.

Back
Top Bottom