Good Spanish GameFowl Breeders?

BrandoMan

Songster
May 30, 2011
Prewitt, NM USA
Anyoneknow of any good Breeders of pure Spanish GameFowl in the US? Don't want anything that has had oriantal blood mixed in. I plan on doing that later. I picked up a free 1 and a half old pure Spanish game cock because he is super aggressive and killed his brother and a hen and almost killed another hen. I actually threw one of my Rhode island red hens with him under supervision and he was nice to her. Did his little dance and shuffle right when he saw her.

How are Puarto Rican fowl. Honostly most game fowl look the same to me. Lol. Spanish and Cuban look the same to me so dont even know how to tell the difference. Heres a pic of my Spanish Game Cock. He is probably a year and a half and is not dubbed since I dont plan on showing him and dont feel comfortable hacking up a bird and he is of a cockfighting heritage. New Mexico hadnt outlawed cock fighting but a few years ago and his daddy, grandaddy, etc was fighters so that gameness is very much alive in this one. I actually got him cause he was to aggressive. He had killed his siblings and even hus mating hen and almost killed the other hen that was with him. He is a mean *******. Feeding and giving him water is a mission. He will attack his food and water bowl. He pretty boy.. I actually put my rir hen with him under supervision and he was being a good boy. I had her in a pet carrier for him to see and he started doing his dance right away and left her in there for a week and he was being good but she wouldnt let him touch her. Took her out cause she would cry for her blue wyndotte boyfreind she was raised with her. Both would just talk to each other all day.

Back
Top Bottom