Goofiest chicken contest

Pumpkin, 9 weeks, salmon faverolles 😄

Attachments

• BCDC0E46-BE48-4A56-91DE-F7BCDFFD6B18.jpeg
    BCDC0E46-BE48-4A56-91DE-F7BCDFFD6B18.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 14
Since everyone loved The Angriest chicken thread, I’m gonna make a Goofiest chicken thread. It ends on December 15, a month from today.
Add their name, age, and breed.
This is for the funniest pics of your chickens. You may add as many pics as you want.
I hope that everybody enjoys the thread, there is gonna be no prize. It’s just for fun. Here are some that were in the angriest chicken contest, sorry if I didn’t put your name.
@OneHappyRooster @black_cat @andreamunroe @featherhead @Sapphire Sebright @JewelBirds @MarkJr @Docdetective @Hei 20 @ColtHandorf @svh @CHlCKEN @LothalRebel and @HappyClucker7 show us your Cochins
@rebeccaH86 @EmmaRainboe @Peppercorngal @TheOddOneOut
At the bottom of the ladder is Mercedes the “show girl” if the flock, she is an Ameraucana and the whole flock are 110 days old (16 weeks). 2nd from the bottom is Ezmo also an ameraucana - more “t-Rex” but not a rooster...next, is Marge a Buff Orpington and our “runway model” on the ladder and then on top her sister a comedian Duchess.
They are a great treat and they have named me “boop”. I can’t imagine our life without them!

Attachments

• 84EEF32E-92B0-4E01-812A-B67E80A4CC0C.jpeg
    84EEF32E-92B0-4E01-812A-B67E80A4CC0C.jpeg
    576.8 KB · Views: 16
At the bottom of the ladder is Mercedes the “show girl” if the flock, she is an Ameraucana and the whole flock are 110 days old (16 weeks). 2nd from the bottom is Ezmo also an ameraucana - more “t-Rex” but not a rooster...next, is Marge a Buff Orpington and our “runway model” on the ladder and then on top her sister a comedian Duchess.
They are a great treat and they have named me “boop”. I can’t imagine our life without them!
Those are EEs, they are gorgeous!!

Back
Top Bottom