Goose egg rails?

I have a model 4200 farm innovators pro series circulated air incubator, I don't have goose rails right now, I just want to know which type of rails would fit no problem. So I would have to order it separately
Thanks. I'm thinking I may try again with a different type of automatic turner, maybe the Little Giant that donkeydew2farms mentioned. I would really like to be able to not have to worry about turning them manually.

Last edited:
carolina91 I got the rails with the hovabator that I ordered from E Fowl. they look like long wire baskets . they screw in to the regular turner . not sure if I like them.

carolina91 I got the rails with the hovabator that I ordered from E Fowl. they look like long wire baskets . they screw in to the regular turner . not sure if I like them.
donkeydew2farms Thanks so much. I will check them out for next year. All of my geese are now sitting on their nests. This is their first year laying and I'm just hoping they hatch something. Their fertility has been hit or miss.

Turns out i don't need goose rails, the eggs fit right into the chicken turners, but I have to put them on the inner turners, because if I don't and set them in an outer turner, it'll fall out. So put the eggs in the turners, that are not on the outer parts, the turners in front and back of the eggs will keep the eggs from rolling out.

Turns out i don't need goose rails, the eggs fit right into the chicken turners, but I have to put them on the inner turners, because if I don't and set them in an outer turner, it'll fall out. So put the eggs in the turners, that are not on the outer parts, the turners in front and back of the eggs will keep the eggs from rolling out.

I will try that first. Thanks.

I know this was years ago so it's a long shot...but did you ever find one? I'm so tired of manually turning.
If you dont have a incubator that can do a 90 degree turn like a cab net hand turning is your best option with a min of 4 times a day. Even with my Cabinet I still have to do a 180 turn every day even though it turns every hour.. I recently bought a goose egg turner for a hovabator as a back up it barely dose a 15% turn. Might keep the embryo from sticking to the membrane but will never help with the release of gasses. They did take it back the marks are the amount of actual turn id did. I have 2 countertop auto rolling incubators and have also found problems with then. But for the first 2 years they did a good job once I realized I had to rotate the eggs from front to back and still hand turn at least once a day.

Attachments

• egg turner.jpg
    egg turner.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom