Goose hatching problem

razvanM

Chirping
7 Years
Sep 14, 2012
Hello everyone....I need some help. So,I have 3 geese,2 females and one male,and it seems that the male has been very active so I supposed most of the eggs should be fertile. I started incubating 25 eggs and one gosling hatched this Monday ( 28th day of incubation) and 3 hatched yesterday (29th day of incubation) but now...it seems that no other eggs are hatching so far. Today is the 30th of incubation so my question is....Did those 4 goslings just come too early or the other eggs are just...infertile ?

Hello everyone....I need some help. So,I have 3 geese,2 females and one male,and it seems that the male has been very active so I supposed most of the eggs should be fertile. I started incubating 25 eggs and one gosling hatched this Monday ( 28th day of incubation) and 3 hatched yesterday (29th day of incubation) but now...it seems that no other eggs are hatching so far. Today is the 30th of incubation so my question is....Did those 4 goslings just come too early or the other eggs are just...infertile ?
Have you candled the remaining eggs? one way to tell if anything is still there or never was.

Back
Top Bottom