GORGEOUS Hink JC Line Lavender Orpington Rooster 10 months old - FREE to GREAT home! MUST SEE!

lavenderorpgirl

Songster
8 Years
Aug 14, 2011
We have WAY too many roosters so we are looking to rehome Franciso, Diego, and Pancho. Separate homes ;o)

They are Lavender Orpington roosters we purchased directly from Jody at Mountain Poulty in PA - Hink JC.

The shipping will be between $65 and $80 for anywhere in the USA. You can look the shipping up with our zip code 17329 - roo and box will weigh about 13 lbs.

I am ordering boxes today so they can ship out to on Monday. We do NOT charge for shipping boxes, just actual shipping cost.

Pictures are of one of them (they all look the same except for some variations of comb).

This is for ONE rooster - unless you would like more than one.

If you'd like to adopt one of them please pm and I will respond as quickly as possible.

We are also looking to rehome 2 of our black Ameraucana roosters (you can see them in our prior auctions for Ameraucana eggs).

Thank you for looking!

:eek:)

Diego is pending - just waiting on shipping boxes to arrive.

Pancho and Francisco still looking for homes...

Hi,

I am sorry for the delay in writing back...

I didn't even realize you had posted on here - no notification.

The shipping will be about $78 - we do NOT charge for shipping boxes...

Thank you!

Jo :eek:)

Diego is settling in nicely on our farm. He is absolutely gorgeous......and huge! Lavenderorpgirl raises some beautiful stock, and takes very good care of her chickens. What an awesome deal! Thank you for sharing him with us. We love our Diego!

Back
Top Bottom