Gorham-Standish-Windham, Maine - looking for someone to help me put to sleep hen

Titania207

Chirping
Feb 15, 2022
This is not for now but for the future event that I need to put down one of my 6 hens. I cannot do it, nor can my husband, and I dont want to have to take one of my girls to the vet and traumatize her (and pay a ton). Just looking to have someone on hand nearby I can call on if the need arises. Prefer Gorham.

You absolutely must have your own flock (no axe-wielding weirdos please) and experience with putting them down humanely.

I will pay $25 cash.

Hope you find some help. Let me know if you want any more info on simple methods, but it sounds like you know your limits.

I would try craigslist if no one on here responds, I can't think of anyone from the Gorham area on here. Just make sure you vett them well if you are finding them on there. Good luck!

This is not for now but for the future event that I need to put down one of my 6 hens. I cannot do it, nor can my husband, and I dont want to have to take one of my girls to the vet and traumatize her (and pay a ton). Just looking to have someone on hand nearby I can call on if the need arises. Prefer Gorham.

You absolutely must have your own flock (no axe-wielding weirdos please) and experience with putting them down humanely.

I will pay $25 cash.

If you haven't done so already, you might try posting on your state thread: Maine

Back
Top Bottom