gosling touching wires

bgill1215

Chirping
Mar 23, 2020
So i have my geese eggs in a little giant. One of the goslings ( toulouse/chinese) keeps stretching and messing with the wires on the heating element. It was hatched out 10 hours ago but not fluffy. will it be okay? or should I go ahead and take it out and put it under a heat lamp? I just don't want it messing around and getting hurt.

20200425_143058.jpg

(the more yellow one to the right)

So i have my geese eggs in a little giant. One of the goslings ( toulouse/chinese) keeps stretching and messing with the wires on the heating element. It was hatched out 10 hours ago but not fluffy. will it be okay? or should I go ahead and take it out and put it under a heat lamp? I just don't want it messing around and getting hurt.

View attachment 2107697
(the more yellow one to the right)
It's adorable, congrats! You can take him out and rub him with a toothbrush to fluff him up. As long as your brooder is up to temp he'll be fine.

Here he is nibbling on the top again. I wanted to wait until morning to take him out. We have eggs that are pipped and a few who are starting to zip so I don't want the humidity to lower too much for them.

20200425_231922.jpg

Back
Top Bottom