Gosling with a severed foot.

Did I see a kiddie pool in Hobart's run yesterday? Does that mean he's getting to bathe now?

I can't seem to find anything about his injured wing in this thread; what was the problem with it?

He looks very happy and healthy, and his limp seems way less distinct. I'm still checking in on him every day!
smile.png

I'm so amazed at what technology can do. One click, and I get to watch Hobart on a porch in Texas. Live! When I was a kid, we didn't even have VCRs. I feel so old.
I´ve tried a couple of times to see the video of Hobart, but no joy...I don´t know if that means he´s already moved away. Or maybe some other reason. anyway, sounds good. there´s someone on theser threads with a young pilgrim gosling with leg issues, too. There´s just something special about geese that we have to try to help them....
smile.png

Oh guys! I'm sorry I've been slow at responding! Hobart found a home! He moved last night to a wonderful safe home with a friend of mine that adores him! My friend and his wife live on a ranch with their elderly parents and were already in the process of adopting geese! They fell in love with Hobart. They would come over for dressing changes at night and have lunch with him during the day! They adore him. Things have been sort of a whirlwind and they ended up finding a companion for him a few days ago! Her(?) name is Florence and she's a Chinese gosling! They have really taken to one another and are best friends. They move last night to their new home and in sad and happy at the same time. I'm sorry I do t have more to report... But I'm still trying to get over missing my pal. :(

Oh guys! I'm sorry I've been slow at responding! Hobart found a home! He moved last night to a wonderful safe home with a friend of mine that adores him! My friend and his wife live on a ranch with their elderly parents and were already in the process of adopting geese! They fell in love with Hobart. They would come over for dressing changes at night and have lunch with him during the day! They adore him. Things have been sort of a whirlwind and they ended up finding a companion for him a few days ago! Her(?) name is Florence and she's a Chinese gosling! They have really taken to one another and are best friends. They move last night to their new home and in sad and happy at the same time. I'm sorry I do t have more to report... But I'm still trying to get over missing my pal.
sad.png
That´s great, pleased to hear all has gone well for all your efforts to help him.
thumbsup.gif

Great news for Hobart and Florence.. I hope they will have Long and wonderful lives sure sounds like they are headed in that direction and you gave him such a great start after a horrendous beginning,Bless you for taking such great care of Hobart.

Hobart is doing great! He is in his forever home and has a loving family and a goose partner to spend his life with! As you can see the foot that was once so horrible has healed nicely!!! This is so amazing.

Back
Top Bottom