Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

I hate to say it serv but we have to skip these 4 are enough for the rest of the flock if I added more I believe my ducks and chickens would run away for home.
But Miss Lydia, I know you really, truly, desperatly want a bunch of little goslings running about the place! Maybe you can convince the ducks and chickens that they are just visiting for a while.
lau.gif

But Miss Lydia, I know you really, truly, desperatly want a bunch of little goslings running about the place! Maybe you can convince the ducks and chickens that they are just visiting for a while.
lau.gif
LOL jtn we tried that when we brought the 2 goslings home last year,we told everyone they were just on summer vacation they have not forgiven us yet.

Haven't been on for a while but my flock are doing great all geese are mating so I will expect eggs in the next 3 weeks but this year I am only incubating buff and Brown African eggs.
There is a lot of fighting here with the young yearling ganders so I locked the one's that kept fighting together so they bond away from the flock whether they like it or not! I also noticed that all my AfricanxChinese females are developing Dewlaps while all my AfricanxChinese males aren't so this means that it is extremely hard too identify pure African females.
What temperature do American Buff geese start mating?

Skyfire when I said buff I was actually referring to my buff African geese but American buff geese have a nice temperament and are very docile
1f44c.png

Back
Top Bottom