Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

Still No eggs for me. I expect to get some by the end of the month. Last year i got my first egg Feb 26th. If i raise goslings all will be half to 3/4 toulouse. Kind of sucks. Losing part of my flock really messed things up but im interested in Tufted x Toulouse & Toulouse x white chinese. Its weird having only 4 geese & 1 gander when im used to having 20

Quote:
Waiting on eggs as well. If it was not so frigid I think they might have started already. Last year I got my first egg on March 6th.
My weather has been so weird it isn't even funny.

Still No eggs for me. I expect to get some by the end of the month. Last year i got my first egg Feb 26th. If i raise goslings all will be half to 3/4 toulouse. Kind of sucks. Losing part of my flock really messed things up but im interested in Tufted x Toulouse & Toulouse x white chinese. Its weird having only 4 geese & 1 gander when im used to having 20
frow.gif
How are you doing? It is sad to have so few. But there will be babies soon
love.gif

No eggs here yet either ,but I think you maybe right flockman too frigid although my Muscovy's are beginning to start back.
My Buff ducks are just getting started.

Quote:
My weather has been so weird it isn't even funny.

frow.gif
How are you doing? It is sad to have so few. But there will be babies soon
love.gif

My Buff ducks are just getting started.
Hi psue I love Buffs do you have alot of people wanting eggs or ducklings? I'd like to bring in a few breeds to add to my Muscovy collection maybe next year. Maybe Buffs and Cayugas. Both breeds are lovely.

Hi psue I love Buffs do you have alot of people wanting eggs or ducklings? I'd like to bring in a few breeds to add to my Muscovy collection maybe next year. Maybe Buffs and Cayugas. Both breeds are lovely.

Sometimes, the bird world is not as good here as it should be. Much better in southern Missouri, I take a couple batches to a swap down there. Geese so far do ok up here. I have one cayuga... she had a very ruff time as a baby but she's very pretty. I'll ha

Bit of the flock

wow look at all that land!!! I would love to live on even a 10th of that lol. thanks for sharing the pics! My gosling is huge now! She is bigger than Forest ! I will take some updated pics soon. Thank heaven she got through her biting phase. unfortunately she made my son not like her very much, so now she and Forest both follow me around.
@Miss Lydia I did contact @Lacrystol and she was with me every step of the way for all 9 successful hatches! She contacted me about every hour all week long. She is so awesome! I ended up with 2 ducks (muscovy mix) and 7 chickens (silkie/ o.e.b.) it was a lot of work since we didnt really plan on hatching the eggs ourselves. we were going to let the broodies do all the work, but something happened with the humidity and most of the eggs ended up sticky.

wow look at all that land!!! I would love to live on even a 10th of that lol. thanks for sharing the pics! My gosling is huge now! She is bigger than Forest ! I will take some updated pics soon. Thank heaven she got through her biting phase. unfortunately she made my son not like her very much, so now she and Forest both follow me around.
@Miss Lydia I did contact @Lacrystol and she was with me every step of the way for all 9 successful hatches! She contacted me about every hour all week long. She is so awesome! I ended up with 2 ducks (muscovy mix) and 7 chickens (silkie/ o.e.b.) it was a lot of work since we didnt really plan on hatching the eggs ourselves. we were going to let the broodies do all the work, but something happened with the humidity and most of the eggs ended up sticky.
Great news Andrea Doc Lacrystol is awesome. I'd love to see pics of everyone.

Back
Top Bottom