Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

0.jpg

Wow, Serv! That's a huge reduction in your flock. Hope you are ok with it.

Congrats, 8!

I forgot to mark when my 1st goose went broody with a half dozen eggs, but I'm thinking it has been about 3 weeks which means it won't be long before we have our 1st goslings of 2015. I have another 4 geese sitting on only 3 eggs each, with another 3 geese looking to go broody soon. I will make sure that all broody geese get a max of 3 eggs, because otherwise we will be overrun with babies by June.

It is very sad selling them yes and I will miss the geese I had the longest and it's too quite but the African geese couldn't be more happy with it but it won't be the same but I had no choice but I'm going further with Africans so my flock will grow over the years
1f44d.png

These little guys were taken from the mother because she had 14 goslings so I left her 4.
Unfortunately these guys are sold also and will be sold with a person which will take good care of them.

But look at the bright side! I've added 9 African eggs to the incubator! so now there is 15 eggs in the incubator in total.
12 of which are buff African and the other 3 are from a brown African female and a buff african gander which means that the females will be buff and the males will be brown :D
These babies I will be keeping!!!

Back
Top Bottom