Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

Africans gosling are growing fast =) and papa goose is doing a good job with them.

We have a bouncy baby grey girl. haha
jumpy.gif
That makes 3 girls one boy. One grey has both grey parents. The mother is the daughter of Celtic Oaks Gandolf who won at the Florida State Fair this year. All of my Dewlaps are from Shellie. My buffs have buff parents and the giant grey girl I have has a buff mother and grey father. I think that makes her not as good as a baby with both grey parents. Now I have to decide what to do with them. I can't breed them with mine, they are all related.
hmm.png
I will post pics soon. They are all just adorable.

Does anyone know where I could still get some geese or goslings? I know it's late in the year and may have no luck in finding goslings, but I'm trying to get some geese, preferably Africans or Toulouse.

Does anyone know where I could still get some geese or goslings? I know it's late in the year and may have no luck in finding goslings, but I'm trying to get some geese, preferably Africans or Toulouse.
As you appear to be in New York Google "geese for sale new york". There are a number of sites the list goose breeders as well as a few that appear to have rescue geese available. Good luck.

Well, we have 4 very healthy dewlaps. 3 girls, one boy, 2 grey, 2 buff. Heres the pic of them.

Front is Goliath Buff male 5 days

Front is Lea Grey female 4 days, The far left is Penelope, far right is the newest baby, and taking up the rear is our buff boy goliath.

Our 1 day old grey female (no name yet)haha

baby grey with cat

What the heck is this??? its on everyones tail end of their back....
ep.gif

Penelope

Their 3rd swim and babies 1st swim

They love the water and being in the yard trying to eat grass and bugs..

Well, we have 4 very healthy dewlaps. 3 girls, one boy, 2 grey, 2 buff. Heres the pic of them.

Front is Goliath Buff male 5 days

Front is Lea Grey female 4 days, The far left is Penelope, far right is the newest baby, and taking up the rear is our buff boy goliath.

Our 1 day old grey female (no name yet)haha

baby grey with cat

What the heck is this??? its on everyones tail end of their back....
ep.gif

Penelope

Their 3rd swim and babies 1st swim

They love the water and being in the yard trying to eat grass and bugs..
They are all great. What that bump is I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom