Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

@jchny2000 anything happened so far

No.. Still looks like all 6 are viable! I candled them at lockdown tonight. I have 3 more that went onto the incubator today. And I discovered one of my broody turkeys has 2 in her nest! I think she found them and snatched them. Am contemplating taking them, concerned about humidity being high enough.

No.. Still looks like all 6 are viable! I candled them at lockdown tonight. I have 3 more that went onto the incubator today. And I discovered one of my broody turkeys has 2 in her nest! I think she found them and snatched them. Am contemplating taking them, concerned about humidity being high enough.

I let my turkey hatch out my first hatching and only 3 out of 14 hatched so I guess it would be better if you took them aswell and anyway only one survived she killed one by standing on it coz she doesn't have webbed feet so yeah :) and the other one died well because you know why anyway good luck with your hatching hopefully everything works out and goodluck with the other 3 you set

OMG i was on my youtube account and saw that I posted a video that I was meant to send to you guys earlier this year Im such a goof in it and was wrong for all of them except for clare so yeah please don't judge

Thanks for sharing it! Love to see the sebastopols, some day I would love to add a few. Your flock makes me think of mine lol.

Yeah I love my geese they are my babies so yeah they weren't meant to be sebastopol though so yeah happy got them though when I was looking for geese I couldn't find them but now I ended up with them and it was the best mistake possible :)

First egg is pipped!!!!!!!
highfive.gif

Back
Top Bottom