Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

2nd pipped, wow they are popping like popcorn!
Speaking of popcorn
pop.gif
exciting.

#3! My daughter is going crazy too. She has ran my phone battery dead, lol. I keep telling myself not to look in the window again. My Dads even peering with the flashlight, I need to get the clear door for the cabinet. Hard to see in there, especially with all the trays of duck and quail eggs.
@jchny2000 Whats happening?
caf.gif

Hey everyone!
Bringing in my new ganders really threw my girls for a loop. Ive gotten 17 eggs so far from Ethel(tufted) & Stormy(tufted chinese). Guess not having any boys this spring really made them desperate.
Too late for gossies but atleast i will have some to make ornaments with :)

Also since i was on last i have taken in 19 chickens & a turkey hen that needed a home

Hey everyone!
Bringing in my new ganders really threw my girls for a loop. Ive gotten 17 eggs so far from Ethel(tufted) & Stormy(tufted chinese). Guess not having any boys this spring really made them desperate.
Too late for gossies but atleast i will have some to make ornaments with
smile.png

Also since i was on last i have taken in 19 chickens & a turkey hen that needed a home
Hi, @8GeeseALaying good to see you and sounds like your flock is growing with out hatching. Love to see them all.

I will try to get pics as soon as i get them out on the ground. They are in quarrentine, kind of lol i wasnt planning on having chickens again & the pen/run was torn down.
The turkey is a mottled hen. Looking for a tom now
The chickens are a flock of 5-6 breeds. RIRs, black australorpes, golden comets, blue ameracauna, what i believe to be marans,From researching(barred rock color with feather shank)maybe?
Two other types in the flock im still researching. Buff color with beards & buff color with black pencilling on the feathers maybe crosses.
Im happy i didnt go out of the feather addiction. Tried to quit cold turkey and wound up with a turkey lol
My numbers are back up to 53 again

I will try to get pics as soon as i get them out on the ground. They are in quarrentine, kind of lol i wasnt planning on having chickens again & the pen/run was torn down.
The turkey is a mottled hen. Looking for a tom now
The chickens are a flock of 5-6 breeds. RIRs, black australorpes, golden comets, blue ameracauna, what i believe to be marans,From researching(barred rock color with feather shank)maybe?
Two other types in the flock im still researching. Buff color with beards & buff color with black pencilling on the feathers maybe crosses.
Im happy i didnt go out of the feather addiction. Tried to quit cold turkey and wound up with a turkey lol
My numbers are back up to 53 again
53 wow. you can get your little one to help feed etc. lol

Do you think the ones with beards maybe EE's?
Sounds like a real nice group and I don't know if I've ever seen mottled turkey before.

Back
Top Bottom