Got my pigeons stolen...

I've had birds stolen at shows before. Two were stolen right out of the show hall. The club then decided to make a rule that crates could not be kept in the show hall while the show was going on. The next year I bought three Archangels from the rare breed clubs auction. I fallowed the rule and placed them in my crate in my truck. When I went to my truck someone had lifted the bed cover and not only stole the birds but also the crate. I had to buy another crate to get my show birds home. I now have a locking tanou cover so it wont happen again.

People that steal are scum.
I think PeterD and sourland might be on to something. They say that most of the crimes are committed by people you know and not total strangers. It might not be a friend or neighbor, but might be somebody that frequents your neighborhood. It's kinda too coincidental to think that somebody just "happened" to stumble on your pigeons and thought they'd be worth taking (somebody "knew" they were there).

Every time I lose a bird, I learn a little something.

this is so horrible to hear... i'm sorry... i would RAISE A RUCKUS if i found out my birds got stolen... that's insane... get some more birdies, and keep your eye out just incase they come back...

Thats just mean. Get some more birds and a motion activated light to put on your loft. I'm sorry that you lost your birds.

Oh by the way, a 357 mag might help to
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom