Gout, Bumblefoot or ?? Treatment? See photos

Chick starter maybe too high of protein. You might try parrot food crumbles, which are usually about 12-13% protein.

Montmorency Cherries are tart. I usually buy it in powdered form and it is labeled as Tart Cherries, clearly on the label.

What are you using on him? Don't use any aspirin on him as it produces more uric acid.

Any other herbs or homeopathic meds?

055902.jpg

Exactly!!

Chick starter maybe too high of protein. You might try parrot food crumbles, which are usually about 12-13% protein.

Montmorency Cherries are tart. I usually buy it in powdered form and it is labeled as Tart Cherries, clearly on the label.

What are you using on him? Don't use any aspirin on him as it produces more uric acid.

Any other herbs or homeopathic meds?
No I dont use asprin I use uricel it seems to be ok for him

And I feed my other chickens lanyea but going to feed them scratch feed cuz roosters cant have high protine and will leave oysters shells for the hens cuz the food there on now has oysters shells in it. And I do feed them healthy greens

But people on here told me baby aaprin is ok I had chickens for years never deald with health promblems before

Asprin is ok for strains and pains, not good for gout and uric acid with gout.

Ground up as in ground tart cherries. The pic that was just posted is ground tart cherries.

And I feed my other chickens lanyea but going to feed them scratch feed cuz roosters cant have high protine and will leave oysters shells for the hens cuz the food there on now has oysters shells in it. And I do feed them healthy greens

Some roosters can tolerate high protein and even calcium. Some can't. High fat diets along with too much protein can cause gout as well.

Ok thanks should I use the powder or the one I showed u?? And the other med I wrote is that ok to give him? And what chicken food should I feed him? How about scratch feed? Can I mix the powder stuff in his water how much???thank u

Back
Top Bottom