Granny's gone and done it again

Great pic Lisa ! Hes purty
Sweetest dang dog, but he has such severe anxiaty that he can't even be left in the house during the day or he will panic & try to eat his way out. His dang dog is Houdini, he is eating through the door of his outdoor kennel & they have had to go to chaining it with 2 sections of chain to keep him in it. I wish I wasn't allergic or I would bring him in with me during the day. He is almost blind, he jumped throw a house window when a thunderstorm happened & he was home alone. Scarred his eyes bad.

No, much worse than that.
Cambozola, a cross of Camembert and Gorgonzola (like mix of Brie and Blue cheese) Very yummy if you are not afraid of mold! :p

It's too bad. Sorry for the ducks.
Hey, do the traveling volunteer builders do fences? ;)
No, much worse than that.
Cambozola, a cross of Camembert and Gorgonzola (like mix of Brie and Blue cheese) Very yummy if you are not afraid of mold! :p

It's too bad. Sorry for the ducks.
Hey, do the traveling volunteer builders do fences? ;)
That cheese sounds good. Yum

Sweetest dang dog, but he has such severe anxiaty that he can't even be left in the house during the day or he will panic & try to eat his way out. His dang dog is Houdini, he is eating through the door of his outdoor kennel & they have had to go to chaining it with 2 sections of chain to keep him in it. I wish I wasn't allergic or I would bring him in with me during the day. He is almost blind, he jumped throw a house window when a thunderstorm happened & he was home alone. Scarred his eyes bad.
Sounds like he needs Xanax!

Back
Top Bottom