Granny's gone and done it again

I wouldn’t want to eat poops either.

LOL but the mommies have to stimulate them to wee and poo BY licking and then they usually try to keep the "nest" clean as well. At least until the pups are on solid food then the poo clean up SLOWS down tremendously. BUT with the pups Granny and Great Auntie around I am hoping Beth gets help with the "house cleaning"

I usually don't post mine until I have the AKC papers in hand. BUT will be ready in 6 to 8 weeks depending on how they are doing.

and Thank the Lord the one with the tornado on the back is a boy
Rabbits must be 8 weeks old to sell in VA. But who knows how old they are? Anyway, i will not sell them until they are eating well on their own.

Rabbits must be 8 weeks old to sell in VA. But who knows how old they are? Anyway, i will not sell them until they are eating well on their own.

ditto here for at least a full week on solid food and no pooing or peeing issues. Personally I have found that the younger you can get a pup the better they bond with their forever people and eaiser to train.

LOL but the mommies have to stimulate them to wee and poo BY licking and then they usually try to keep the "nest" clean as well. At least until the pups are on solid food then the poo clean up SLOWS down tremendously. BUT with the pups Granny and Great Auntie around I am hoping Beth gets help with the "house cleaning"

I still don’t want to eat poops. :oops:

ditto here for at least a full week on solid food and no pooing or peeing issues. Personally I have found that the younger you can get a pup the better they bond with their forever people and eaiser to train.
I know the yorkies i got from a guy were younger than he said. The female ended up dying from some problem i had the vet treat but it came back. The male did fine, but he was bigger. Mom has the one i got from another breeder that ended up with a csection.

Back
Top Bottom