Granny's gone and done it again

Bubba requested strawberry cupcakes with strawberry frosting and strawberries on top for his birthday cupcakes. So I’m sending solid pink cupcakes to his class tomorrow. I’m so worried someone will be ugly about it.
Tell him happy birthday for me!

Also if they’re mean, no cupcake for them.

Im afraid I am a bad GM. I havent seen them in a long time.
no you’re not trust me. You care about those kids, even took them in for awhile!
My dads mom was a bad GM. I hadn’t seen her since I was 10 or 12. She died a year ago (I think) I wouldn’t have recognized her if it wasn’t her funeral. I wasn’t in her daughters direct line so I wasn’t important. It’s not like we live a great distance away either. She only ever called my dad when she wanted something. Like money for bills, then would give it to my aunts son to spend.

Aw, bubba is getting too big for his britches :hit

6B4DC261-7F32-41CE-B0B7-6B548352F817.png

Tell him happy birthday for me!

Also if they’re mean, no cupcake for them.

no you’re not trust me. You care about those kids, even took them in for awhile!
My dads mom was a bad GM. I hadn’t seen her since I was 10 or 12. She died a year ago (I think) I wouldn’t have recognized her if it wasn’t her funeral. I wasn’t in her daughters direct line so I wasn’t important. It’s not like we live a great distance away either. She only ever called my dad when she wanted something. Like money for bills, then would give it to my aunts son to spend.
Im sorry for your loss Alley and I dont mean her death although thats sad too.

Back
Top Bottom