Granny's gone and done it again

you know Mary Jane is being called a wonder drug and Im sure its not but I have seen with my own eyes how it helped crones. They give it for cancer pain but I wonder if it will help early or certain cancers. Wishing, Did your MIL triy it ? anything you can tell us ?

Tom on my nerves already. I know now why he woke me up and it wasnt from "worry". He was hungry. A frozen pizza he couldnt do himself. I handed it to him and he walks away. I said, Did you say something ? No. Well dont you think you should ? He said thanks , takes a bite then complains its cold.
I’ll tell you what happens when one of the boys bug me to fix food because they’re hungry. I tell them I already ate and walk away :gig honestly when we were teens (my brother and I) he’d come in my room and ask if I was hungry, not because he was offering to cook but because if I’d say yes he’d tell me what HE wanted. I refuse to bow to men, we are equal. I don’t like being told what I should be doing (like house work & cooking).

I’ll tell you what happens when one of the boys bug me to fix food because they’re hungry. I tell them I already ate and walk away :gig honestly when we were teens (my brother and I) he’d come in my room and ask if I was hungry, not because he was offering to cook but because if I’d say yes he’d tell me what HE wanted. I refuse to bow to men, we are equal. I don’t like being told what I should be doing (like house work & cooking).
and that is one of the things I admire about you. Tom is very old fashion .

Where did you take it? To Davis or one of the extension sites?

I was going to ask. Thought maybe they developed a new more effective vaccine, darn it.
I was going up to Davis, but then decided to take it to Turlock. The vet that was there was from the Bakersfield site. She was very nice. I asked how they euthanise and she told me by CO2.

Back
Top Bottom