Granny's gone and done it again

Because this is what Sherry's do. Run away from "major issues" also she got that new job in Colorado. And H3LL TO THE NO she is not living in my house again, and Angie has threatened me with bodily harm should I rent an apartment or room to her. After she left here I spent over 45 minutes just scrubbing the floor of the shower. :rant:he:he
Who's Angie,& is your ex not a clean person :confused:sorry don't mean to upset you :hmm

Because this is what Sherry's do. Run away from "major issues" also she got that new job in Colorado.

And H3LL TO THE NO she is not living in my house again, and Angie has threatened me with bodily harm should I rent an apartment or room to her. After she left here I spent over 45 minutes just scrubbing the floor of the shower. :rant:he:he
:oops:

Christ on a bike :he

thought I had lost a pup. look over and count 1,2,3,4.... 4 heads and no other bodies, most relatively quickly over to their bedroom, checking out the random lumps and bumps they installed in the blanket NOPE no pup just then one sort of slides/falls downish, YEP I have bunk-pups instead of bunk beds. Of course was one of the monsters on top of a small one.
:gig:wee:clap

Who's Angie,& is your ex not a clean person :confused:sorry don't mean to upset you :hmm
no problem

Angie is my head of everything here, She actually started working for my Father when she was still in high school and I sort of inherited her.

Back
Top Bottom