Granny's gone and done it again

OH NO !!! not allowed to take the animal unless payment is full before leaving. And they no longer accept checks. Next time I should take cash and see what they do.
I've paid cash before (so it wouldn't show on the credit bill and give hubs a heart attack). They took it just fine... even made change.

Morning all, 11 hrs I slept. Still tired. Good breakfast Misty.
Wishing, he said no, pudding didnt hurt his stomach , just didnt taste right.
I wonder what is messing with his stomach. At least he got something down.

Those were good articles. I got accused of spoiling all the time. I just did what I thought he needed. Still do.

Coon couldnt get into the food so he targeted the chicks. Ripped one light off the cage and tore it up, scared the new babies into the corner away from the heat where they froze . all 5 gone.
Mamas have 3 more in the serama coop. 2 pips
oh :hugs Maybe the day will get better.
Can you put a mama in the brooder with them?

Good morning

Twist, are you getting warmer weather today? We haven't hit 50 yet and I'm COLD
Any interest in your yak youth for sale?

we are supposed to be in the low 60's Sat and Sun and then drop back down.

and here is the current GUESS by the weather people for the day.
Today
Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Southeast wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph

Nope nothing on the calves. Yet at least. About to try my "last ditch resort" any and all "positive thoughts" towards selling would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
You can't scrub with anything , makes it more itchy and it spreads.

uffda I knew about the spreading but thought maybe the alchol would dry the skin out before it could burrow into an UN-affected area. BUT I defer to the medical professional. :bow

Back
Top Bottom