Granny's gone and done it again

85 here. Too hot for me. Guess I’ll be changing to shorts when I make it home. Let my legs glow a bit lol
Wear sunscreen. Its about that temp. Here. The guys finished the walkway already! 20180501_154907.jpg
I am going to take a nap. Tired and its too hot out there! I can work later.

Good luck today!
Thanks got home had lunch ,just relax before going to church.Hubby has surgery tomorrow,they're putting port in .So we'll be spending another day at the hospital .Still nothing about scope for biopsy,so we went to office they haven't gone over paper work yet:hecalling cancer clinic tomorrow to get referred to someone else,that gives a chit:rant

Morning all, I am stiff ! must not of moved all night except for my arm hanging off the bed at a bad angle .
OK, who moved Miss.? I thought it closer to New Orleans ? Not that I know where that is either. LOL I did think closer to Ca. Very surprised to learn its just past Tenn. Shoot, I dont even know where I am. Robert told me we are eastern and I told him he was full of it. He might be right I just like to argue.
Hot weather is here. No warning. 80s. sucks . well, 70s-80. LOL Still too hot.
Aww come & see us Granny you're always welcome:frow:love

557 posts behind. Good morning Grannyland. Misty your family & especially dh are in my daily prayers. I spent most of yesterday tilling the garden, pulling little cockleburs, getting ready to add pine straw.
Ahh thanks Jane hope all is going well for you and yours , prayers being sent to strengthen you:hugsIll bet it's one of the most beautiful gardens,once all is done:cool:

Back
Top Bottom