Granny's gone and done it again

I have got to get that boy driving somehow. I understand he is very clumsy in his feet and legs but I really needed to go to er last night.

Hum maybe
if you were to run out of food he will eat and then say well your going to have to drive to the store

What do think was wrong? Why not call 911
because I wouldnt of had a ride home.
Im not sure but suspect it was a pinched nerve. My elbow that has been hurting me and effecting my fingers and seemed out of the blue my arm from elbow to shoulder literally had me screaming in pain. Today it is tender and feels swollen or ?? Just different

because I wouldnt of had a ride home.
Im not sure but suspect it was a pinched nerve. My elbow that has been hurting me and effecting my fingers and seemed out of the blue my arm from elbow to shoulder literally had me screaming in pain. Today it is tender and feels swollen or ?? Just different
Might be a pinched nerve in your neck like i had. You can try applying heat to the neck and the sore areas.

Might be a pinched nerve in your neck like i had. You can try applying heat to the neck and the sore areas.
I wondered if it might be that. Where ever I touch today is very tender right up to my neck from my elbow. I feel like a big sissy sometimes. I hate being like this . I couldnt talk through the pain.

He felt bad for me last night he would of drove me if he felt like he could. He was scared and tried to get me to call 911

well one way or another your going to HAVE to get him to either drive, use uber or lyft or your all going to have to move to town.

Back
Top Bottom