Granny's gone and done it again

Ran out and stopped at bank and then to accountant's to get some w'2 and 2'3 forms Came home and got them done OF COURSE in the past year I manage to fark up ONE entry for 10.00 so nothing is jiving and OF COURSE it happened in the first quarter. My head hurts. Mainly from thumping it into the desk top.

So H2O since I can't seem to catch you I have a silly question

So Lu finished her cycle a couple weeks ago maybe even 3. And all of the sudden all the other dogs are very interested in her who ha after she has been out to potty or what ever it is they all do out there. There is a whole lot of sniffing and washing of said mention part by all of the girls. Could this be an early sign that Lu is in the family way.
fl.gif
I don't remember them doing this to the extent they are ever before.

Have any of yours ever done this ??

So   H2O    since I can't seem to catch you     I have a silly question

So Lu finished her cycle a couple weeks ago  maybe even 3.   And all of the sudden all the other dogs are very interested in her who ha  after she has been out to potty or what ever it is they all do out there.   There is a whole lot of sniffing and washing of said mention part by all of the girls.   Could this be an early  sign  that Lu is in the family way.:fl    I don't remember them doing this to the extent they are  ever before.

Have any of yours ever done this ?? 

Possibly but it is kinda early. Usually bout a week before they are due my male will act like they are in heat again, they must give off a smell.

I have never noticed the girls interested much except they all try to pee over each other ,Utah that is most of the time. Did they ever mate? When she was in season?

Back
Top Bottom