Granny's gone and done it again

Also, getting his prescription through Costco now. Price difference between there and getting meds at the vet will pay for the Costco membership in 3 months! And I was thinking about dropping it!
I THINK you don't even need to be a Costco member to use their pharmacy.

This Local Singer's Serenade to this little girl will leave you with goosebumps. Wait until
SteadyPop
1M views

P
lease take a few mins to watch/listen to this. This ,this is what makes life worth living
That was really sweet.

They had my tens unit but I turned it down. IF my insurance dont pay I promise to pay the $500. and I have to buy the sticky pads for it which is $25.-30.00 each. I can stick my finger in a light socket for free.
??? I'm not following that at all.

Marie Calenders SUCKS
It didn't when we went to the restaurant 50 years ago!

can you have an infection and not know it ?
My DD2 sure can. She apparently had tons of them when she was young that we never knew about. Would have been helpful if she'd fussed and we could have done something. Probably would not have had her eardrums burst.

I guess as she got older she had a clue what they felt like but by the time she went to the doctor her last semester at college she had both interior and exterior infections in both ears. Ended up with a cyst in one ear and surgery to remove it and so much scar tissue from the infections in the other she needed an operation so she could hear out of it again.

They sell tons of drift wood at the flea market but I dont know what I am looking at.
I don't think I'd trust something from a flea market in my aquarium.

You could grind up layer pellets temporarily.
That's what a hen does for little chicks. Calls them over and breaks the pellets apart with her beak. I guess Granny could smack them with a hammer or something since she doesn't have a beak.

Bruce, complications, yes. He had a blood clot thats what we went to him for. He treated blockage instead. He made him lay flat for many hrs after and even w/ morphine it wasn't touching his pain. They couldn't stop the bleeding for a very long time and a man put pressure on Toms groin area for over 5 hrs. He ended up with 2 huge hematomas and no relief from the pain. They needed to do the other side and Tom refused to go back even for follow up.
I can see why he didn't want the other leg done!

They had my tens unit but I turned it down. IF my insurance dont pay I promise to pay the $500. and I have to buy the sticky pads for it which is $25.-30.00 each. I can stick my finger in a light socket for free.

??? I'm not following that at all.
I forgot how to multi quote.
Drs want me to have a tens unit to help my pain . They ordered it and want to give it to me THEN bill my insurance and if insurance says no then I promised to pay them their $500.00 Then the electrode pads that goes on your skin(that you can only use so many times ) I would have to pay for myself @ 25.00-$30.00 each

I don't think I'd trust something from a flea market in my aquarium.

That's what a hen does for little chicks. Calls them over and breaks the pellets apart with her beak. I guess Granny could smack them with a hammer or something since she doesn't have a beak.

I can see why he didn't want the other leg done!
LOL I have never been called a chicken before thats for sure ! I got them some good food today.

I couldnt carry the feed so I used it straight out of the van. I hope the heat dont ruin it.
I didnt feel like shopping today so I just went to the bank, feed store and pizza hut. all in versailles. Pizza was tough and my mouth is sore. Dreading tomorrow as I will do big shopping w/ Tom .
I have 4 packs of smokes left from 6 cartons. Not a big deal but was hoping to not go over 6 this month so yay me . LOL

Drs want me to have a tens unit to help my pain . They ordered it and want to give it to me THEN bill my insurance and if insurance says no then I promised to pay them their $500.00 Then the electrode pads that goes on your skin(that you can only use so many times ) I would have to pay for myself @ 25.00-$30.00 each
OK, I had to look up "tens unit". Someone is doing a number on the insurance company. Google search shows several different ones ranging from $17 to $150, most under $50. And Walmart shows pads for $13.

Back
Top Bottom