Granny's gone and done it again

It will if you cant walk. Was it the basement or ? Im glad you missed her too. I wouldnt expect anything else really.

I can hobble if necessary and have MANY sets of crutches around here. Once I am up and on the tractor good to go. Should the need arise.

You are so stubborn Twist. What needs done out there that they cant do ? Isnt there clutches and pedels and stuff all over tractor ? I never been on a real one. I guess the important question you should ask yourself in the morning is Can I run from porter if the need arises ?

well I got the ac working in the office today, had to cut the cord and then splice and appliance rated extension cord on as the old plug had melted. BUT no blowing of fuses/popping breakers. and it blow cold air. I just can't see the sense in buying an ac for about 3 more weeks of heat this year. I think the 24,000 btu one in the living room is going out as well.

You are so stubborn Twist. What needs done out there that they cant do ? Isnt there clutches and pedels and stuff all over tractor ? I never been on a real one. I guess the important question you should ask yourself in the morning is Can I run from porter if the need arises ?

LOL Porter likes me and he can't get up on the tractor. I NEED to get some of the wormwood and Canadian thistle mowed/cut down before it goes to seed. In the big pasture. I was in an air cast and crutches for 6 months once and still drove a stick-shift to get to work and upstairs.

well I got the ac working in the office today, had to cut the cord and then splice and appliance rated extension cord on as the old plug had melted. BUT no blowing of fuses/popping breakers. and it blow cold air. I just can't see the sense in buying an ac for about 3 more weeks of heat this year. I think the 24,000 btu one in the living room is going out as well.
This is my first ever central air and I love it. I had a 24,000 btu in Mi. I bought from Montgomery wards for $800. then had to run 220 in the house to use it. My dad showed me how. Every once in a while though it needed a good hosing out .

This is my first ever central air and I love it. I had a 24,000 btu in Mi. I bought from Montgomery wards for $800. then had to run 220 in the house to use it. My dad showed me how. Every once in a while though it needed a good hosing out .

yep and these are window type only they are stuck thru the walls of the house. The 24k one weighs a TON like 2 men and a boy to move in and out.

and the motel and house all had hot water heat and thru the wall ac as there is no duct work anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom