Granny's gone and done it again

hearing dr. said Tom is a candidate for an implant . I said Nope, just the one hearing aid will do. Then his friend called from Mi. and sounded like he got mad because I said I couldnt bring Tom down. His sister is dying .

the friend's sister OR Tom's sister ???

I havent heard from him since he stayed the night here.

He said none of the boys ask about me. I said your mom told me the baby was . He said he might want to if he was w/ mom but no , he dont want to come spend the night.

No, He is on FB. I did send him and a couple of the others messages but didnt hear back from them

NOTHING to LIKE about any of those posts. I am so sorry :hugs BUT you can always just leave them each a dollar in your will. :lol:

Yup. I dont know what to do. I cant be around the parents. Not even for the children. I hve been thinking to just let it go. I will always love them . all of them but maybe it would better this way. Their little minds have been poisoned against me. And me not being there in their life didnt help a thing.

Does tom want to go see his sister before she passes?
I didnt ask him H2o because it wasnt possible but guessing I would say yes, he does. If friend was upset he knew the reason why . I told him . I dont know that it mattered as the man never had money problems. He said Well you got a car dont ya !

Back
Top Bottom